Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why are so many threads getting closed?

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #50 (permalink)
Evolution
What?
What?

Evolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on repEvolution whored out on rep
Default Re: Why are so many threads getting closed?

I'll tell you why I close your shitty threads, let me run you through some of the gems the OP has started:

"So wait, Sheamus is a G now?"
"Is there another Submission underneath Daniel Bryan's beard?"
"Who else wanted/thought the Bella twins were gonna kiss?"
"Who has the best Facial Hair on Smackdown?"

Do you really have to ask why?

What if I decided to ask why so many idiots like the OP decide to start a thread on the slightest whim of a thought? Or why the majority of threads started are completely idiotic? Or why people are seemingly incapable of going past the first page to see if a relevant thread already exists?

To answer your original question though, the reason so many threads get closed is because so many half-witted morons like the OP are allowed to start thread without first going through a common-sense screening process.