Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chikara High Noon was not a good show,*spoilers*

View Single Post

Old 11-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Neutronic
Humbled

Neutronic needs to take rep more seriousNeutronic needs to take rep more seriousNeutronic needs to take rep more seriousNeutronic needs to take rep more seriousNeutronic needs to take rep more seriousNeutronic needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Chikara High Noon was not a good show,*spoilers*

Inb4 you face a shitstorm. Also it'd help your case if you wrote your post more effectively, it's hard to read and jumbled.

But anyway. I agree Chikara has had better shows but it wasn't awful, I've seen awful Chikara shows and this wasn't one.

1. What does El Generico's storyline in ROH have to do with Chikara? Also Genericos gone no where? He won BOLA and the World Title in PWG based off his feud with Steen

2. The Colony getting 1 more shot at FIST since they've feuded a ton. I dont see a problem

3. Sara is feuding with the BDK but I agree Jakob is mediocre

4. Peck isn't a Chikara student. His name is Robert/R.D Evans. He has been wrestling for like 5+ Years in Canada/Texas and various places.

5. Icarus and Iron are feuding thats why it exists

6. Tag titles aren't on because Taylor and Gargano were booked for DGUSA and nobody had 3 points.

7. The YLC is a Japanese wrestler for Osaka that can't make many trips. He only got it because Chikara works with Osaka

8. Your last paragraph makes no fucking sense

9. "Needs more skilled negroes"

Yeah that doesn't help your case when you already look like a troll.
Neutronic is offline   Reply With Quote