Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hot girl on Facebook = Ugly girl in real life

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
NoGimmicksNeeded
Searching for a new identity

NoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a pushNoGimmicksNeeded is getting a push
Default Re: Hot girl on Facebook = Ugly girl in real life

I'd rather a girl made their profile picture the best it can possibly be, tbh. I mostly use Facebook for bands, record labels, gigs and catching up with friends, so I see a lot of logos and dudes on my wall. If girls want to show off their tits and spend 2 hours getting the perfect angle that makes them look beautiful, I'm all for it. Brightens up my wall.

I do have a friend that's the most photogenic person in the world, though. She always looks good but even just taking a picture on my phone with 5 seconds notice, she comes out looking incredible. I kinda like it.

PROTIP- always go straight for the photos other people have tagged the girl in, that'll give you the true story. I didn't think anyone actually hit on people based on their facebook profile photo alone, though.
NoGimmicksNeeded is offline   Reply With Quote