Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "Bad Bitches"/"Real Bitches"/"Pretty Bitches"

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 04:40 AM   #55 (permalink)
Cole Phelps
Moron

Cole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friendsCole Phelps needs to make some friends
Default Re: "Bad Bitches"/"Real Bitches"/"Pretty Bitches"

i get that feeling too

But don't worry i won't ''choke'' a hooker unless you mean in a sexual way (cumming in her mouth) if that's the case i will

However if i was going to ''choke'' someone (kill) it'd make sure it was a real slut and not some poor chick doing her job

I just don't get the logic you hate women ok fair enough but why take it out on hookers ? the most honest women their are in this world ?

A hooker is just a chick doing her job a slut is a chick that well i've explain it many times in this thread allready......
Cole Phelps is offline   Reply With Quote