Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - "Bad Bitches"/"Real Bitches"/"Pretty Bitches"

View Single Post

Old 11-28-2011, 02:58 AM   #36 (permalink)
Walls
Lift your shield

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: "Bad Bitches"/"Real Bitches"/"Pretty Bitches"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole Phelps View Post
yes but why bother ? I really don't see the appeal in being a cunt just because everyone else is

i'd rather cling too the hope that one day i can meet decent people rather then turn ''heel'' because that gets you no where

Believe me i turned ''heel'' on my best friend last year simply because he had a gf and i didn't i egged his house MANY TIMES,knocked and run many times early in the mouring prank calls you name it i did it

Guess what happened that's right we are no longer friends so what did i really get out of it ? nothing really it felt good in the moment but it didn't achieve shit !

Plus i was sick of spending money on him and our group it just got to the point where i was like fuck this their taking all my money and i'm getting nothing out of this what's the point ? so i guess what i'm saying is i've tryed being a good person and a bad one and onestly neither one got me anywhere

i guess i just suck at ''playing the game of life''

Walls is offline   Reply With Quote