Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #318 (permalink)
Rawlin
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant

Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin Rawlin
Default Re: X-Men Mafia, AKA RAWLINS DEBUT: The Thread Where You Play

WTF @ the last couple pages. ashamed of everyone involved.

Day 1
As day ones usually begin, there was a lot of squabbling, a lot of bitching, lot of moaning, and a lot of jokes for who in town should die. However, one name began to become mentioned by more and more people: LEEROY. The idea of his death soon caught the attention of many others in town, and they started to follow. LEEROY pleaded his case, but it appears DH shut shit down and handed him a death sentence. After majority was reached, Leeroy began to tear up, but didn't have time to cry and whine because that bitch was killed.

Spoiler for Leeroy was:

what up bitch? you're rogue,X-Men Aligned. you're a little shy, but you got a bit of sass and power behind that lock of white hair you carrying. you're a JACK OF ALL TRADES, which should be obvious, because Rogue sucks the powers out of those she touches. let's just pretend you touched a bunch of bitches already. here's your list of powers: investigation (1), vig (2), roleblocks (2), protections (1). you get the first and last once, and the two in the middle twice. you may use two in the same night if you wish, but they can't be the same (for example, you can't vig two people in one night). alright, have fun bro. you win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

its now night. PM me your roles. it could be awesome if i could post this before i go to sleep tonight.

QUIZ OF THE YEAR FIELDING & BRAND (BUT MOSTLY FIELDING) SWAG