Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2011, 05:24 PM   #2799 (permalink)
Rated Rô
Great One?..

Rated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whoreRated Rô is a rep whore
Default Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
I forget exactly the day I got it, but it's been almost a year, I think. I use the Volcano and it has this bag system where as long as you obviously don't get any holes in it, you're pretty good to go. I clean it properly and treat it well, so it works as good as the first day I bought it. As it should, for like $600 after everything. I also later found out that I paid like $200 more than I should have, which pissed me off.
Shit, that's mad expensive, so a Vaporizer helps you stay away from second hand smoke, and is less harmful/irritating to the lungs?

Ummm, so does the vaporize do anything different to your highs, than smoking without one?

Do you have the vaporizer because you have that illness you were telling us about? Sorry If I said something wrong, just wondering.

Rated Rô is offline   Reply With Quote