Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I hate my Life

Thread: I hate my Life
View Single Post

Old 05-08-2005, 09:25 AM   #116 (permalink)
DB
Something Good Can Work

DB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missedDB probably won't be missed
Default Re: I hate my Life

I feel your pain Will. Until the last couple of months me and my friends were very close, we used to hang out after school nearly everyday. But, in about January/February they just decided they were going to ignore me outside of school, I rarely leave the house anymore let alone see my so called 'friends', I spend the whole day on my computer.

At first I thought that it was just that we went out too often so we slowed down. But, then at school I soon discovered that they were still hanging out without me. What's even weirder is that they still act like mates inside of school but outside of it, it's like I don't even exist.

The most annoying thing is that every week we have a football match against one of the other classes in our year, and I happen to be our team goalie, so I am probably needed the most and they act all nice to me so I'll play and then once the match is over, it's back to the norm of ignoring me.

So you're not the only one who's life sucks ass.

DB is offline   Reply With Quote