Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #2795 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Walls
Approaching original violence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL_Wrestling_God View Post
Cole Phelps is going to be Cole Phelps. He can't make up his fucking mind what his agenda\reasoning for being on this forum really is. Other than him, I don't think there's been that many of us fellow stoners who have actually turned on each other. I came out of that rants section thread the same way I felt coming in. I only checked it out because you guys were discussing it and to be honest I did get a laugh out of it but not out of there posts but the ones that were quoted from this thread. The short stoner stories and comments that were quotes in this thread had me rolling. There posts in the rant section thread were judgemental, tasteless, and pathetic. That does not take away all the great times that we have had in this thread and hopefully will continue to have!

I wouldn't go that far. Honestly, they should be able to say whatever they want. It doesn't bother me at all, let them say whatever they would like. That's what the internet is for. And in all honestly, we say a bunch of dumb shit in here that I understand can look really stupid to an outsider (especially some of my quotes in Headliner's post, some of them were hilarious). It does seem to bother you and Rated R, though.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome