Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2011, 07:52 AM   #592 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Yeah, I've seen two Dragons come back. One was in a quest, which I stupidly went into the centre of and got blown back quite far, and the other just randomly. Looks pretty awesome and the voice of the Dragon is great.

Found my first bugged quest, which is quite annoying. The quest is called Blood on the Ice, and it seems that I can't go any further. Not allowed to accuse any one of the murder, can't interact with anymore of the main players in the quest. I know who the murderer is, but I think I may have given him the Strange Amulet before speaking to the Mage at the Kings Palace. So, I'm just sort of stuck there, unable to progress in conversation with Wuunferth, Jorleif or Calixto Corrium. There is one more person I think that I can talk to, but can't seem to find her. I'll give it another go later just to see if I can advance any further with it.

Banner & Avy - Abk™

TheIllusiveMan is offline   Reply With Quote