Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #2793 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2011, 07:52 AM
JBL_Wrestling_God
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting high

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walls View Post
Not everyone, but it's funny to me how many people went into that thread and spouted off about how they are nothing like us or didn't want people lumping them in with us. It's just amusing to me, that's all. I knew I was going to catch shit for not working and smoking weed and having a sometimes mentally unstable GF and all, but I figured there was more unity between stoners
Cole Phelps is going to be Cole Phelps. He can't make up his fucking mind what his agenda\reasoning for being on this forum really is. Other than him, I don't think there's been that many of us fellow stoners who have actually turned on each other. I came out of that rants section thread the same way I felt coming in. I only checked it out because you guys were discussing it and to be honest I did get a laugh out of it but not out of there posts but the ones that were quoted from this thread. The short stoner stories and comments that were quotes in this thread had me rolling. There posts in the rant section thread were judgemental, tasteless, and pathetic. That does not take away all the great times that we have had in this thread and hopefully will continue to have!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome