Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)
View Single Post
post #2791 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2011, 06:35 AM
100%Caborn
I Must Be A flippin' God To You People

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Getting ripped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated Rô View Post
I'm sure most of you have done it some point in your life.

I don't smoke Marijuana, I have once with some buddies in High School, but yeah.

How many of you do, and how relaxing is it for you or how does it affect you?

My experience I remember very clearly, I was relaxed and had a good time, but now looking back I still don't know if I would do it again, who knows.
Forgive me, I have ignored the flow of the conversation.

Um, I smoked marijuana regularly for about a year straight. Drugs can be a... beautiful thing, lol, but too much of something is never good. As I was admittedly having an 'identity crisis', I turned to drugs to "find myself".

I felt great at times, very peaceful. I'm naturally very relaxed, so smoking marijuana felt very natural. But during times when I had a lot of stress, it started to affect me negatively. Seemed like the drugs added on anxiety. I noticed that the drug started affecting my school and work performance, so I dropped it. I feel more at peace with myself after a year's experience of the drug, mentally and spiritually. I liked the experience, but marijuana is just not for me.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome