Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Skip Sheffield returning soon as Ryback

View Single Post

Old 11-27-2011, 12:46 AM   #54 (permalink)
truk83
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Skip Sheffield returning soon as Ryback

He needs to play the role of "The Bully", and I think no one has done that better than Scott Steiner, and Bubba Ray Dudley. I feel as though Sheffield has the ability to play those same roles, but in his own way. He needs a very strong impact return. Possibly start Raw off with a promo announcing that his real name is David Sheffield, and that from now on only his close friends can have the right to call him "Skip", and basically say that anyone outside of his inner circle of friends will receive an ass-whooping for calling him "Skip". Later that night beat Mason Ryan with a lead pipe backstage, and sets up a feud with the two men. When the men have their final match, Heath Slater interferes, and forms a tag team with Sheffield. They call themselves " The Deep South Alliance".
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote