Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Attitude Era ratings?

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2011, 09:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Attitude Era ratings?

It's not in a website, it's from a website years ago and now it's in a folder, I have a few from 99-00 and 01- from the Observer but not full breakdown...
"this is your life" is the highest segment, this is a match.

2002 from the Wrestling Observer, full breakdown:
7/29
Quote:
For some inexplicable reason, despite one good show after another the past several weeks, Raw ratings were back
down to a 3.71 composite last week (this week‚€™s number will be detailed in the next issue). I could understand if they did
a re-start show (which always do good numbers) and then the follow-up was really week, but all the shows since Bischoff
came back have been good and well-received. First hour did a surprisingly low 3.38 and the second hour did a 4.0. The
good news, if there is such a thing, is that the show started low but did grow pretty much every quarter until the overrun,
which did a 4.42 for the end of Flair vs. Rock and the debut of Chris Jericho. Highest quarters were at 10:15 and 10:45,
both of which did a 3.99, I believe for the end of the Benoit vs. RVD match (which was awesome) and the beginning of
Rock vs. Flair. Flair and Rock always do great ratings, and with the exception of his match with Booker T (who has not
been a ratings draw), Benoit has done strong numbers ever since coming back. First quarter hour did a shockingly low
3.10, so WWE still hasn‚€™t convinced fans that the first quarter means anything.
7/22
Quote:
Eddy Guerrero was a god among men to the agents last week after his performance against Rock on Raw.
No ratings for this past Monday‚€™s show due to a problem at Nielsen, but we‚€™ll have them next week. Last week‚€™s show
with Eric Bischoff was a definite success, doing a 4.28 rating off hours of 4.10 and 4.45. Show opened at a 3.73, which
is higher than usual and a sign that the previous week‚€™s episode (with Bischoff‚€™s debut) got people talking. Rating grew
until the top of the second hour where it peaked at a 4.78 (end of the Rock and Eddy promo and Brock vs. Tommy
Dreamer). Rating dropped to a 4.23 for the Booker T vs. Benoit match and stayed in that general range until the overrun
(end of Rock vs. Eddy and announcement that Lesnar was jumping to Smackdown), which did a 4.66. The two highest
ratings on the show were for segments involving Rock, Eddy Guerrero and Brock Lesnar. It should be noted that the
segments Rock was in started low (4.39 for the beginning of his interview and 4.38 for the beginning of his match) and
picked up huge. Brock just happened to follow everything he did.
Rock316AE is offline   Reply With Quote