Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Book thread.

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2011, 08:46 AM   #519 (permalink)
Mr . k
Learning to break kayfabe

Mr . k is an after thoughtMr . k is an after thought
Default Re: The "Book" thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
Yah, okay I'll read that. The only thing is, the version I have is only 100 pages long, and it's the most tiny writing lol, feels like you've read 50 pages just reading 10.

Will force myself to read it tomorrow to hopefully get me in the mood for reading.

Does anybody listen to Audio books? I mistakenly downloaded Foley's first book in audio format, and really enjoyed listening to it. I went on my girlfriend iPhone and there's a free app with A LOT of the classics, every book I've read considered a classic is on there but, sadly, the voice artists of Dracula and The Raven so far are pretty shit. The guy reading Poe had a speech empediment that meant his R's came out a V's.

Once upon a midnight dveavy, while I pondered weak and weavy,
Over many a quaint and cuvious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently vapping, vapping at my chamber door.
`'Tis some visitor,' I muttered, `tapping at my chamber door -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Only 10 or so minutes long but Veally!?

The woman reading Dracula sounds like a robot. She has no emotion in her voice at all.

They're free so wasn't expecting much, but free or not, some quality is required surely.
Anybody have any audiobooks to recommend? My missus once some for her journey to and from work so I'm going to get some for her over the weekend, anyone know any decent ones?
You can copy the text into word document and format it to your liking. Then convert it to pdf through http://www.convertfiles.com/.
I have never used Audio files. I won't be able to concentrate to Audio files for long.
Mr . k is offline   Reply With Quote