Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Resident Evil Mafia: Game Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 06:34 PM   #1126 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Resident Evil Mafia: Game Thread

Night 8.

With the Umbrella threat gone forever the town appeared relaxed tonight. Kiz in particular allowed himself to let loose and was stumbling down a hallway drunkenly. However as he approached a balcony a knife slid into his back and he found himself thrown over, where he was devoured by the undead corpses of Evolution and Rush. As the town saw Kiz walking amongst the undead the next day, they learnt he was:

Spoiler for Kiz:

Congratulations! You are Brian Irons, the investigator. You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
The chief of Racoon City's police department, it's only fitting that Brian Irons is the cop of this game. Each night you may PM me a name and I'll inform you of their alignment the following day.
Good Luck

* was actually insane.

And with that the town was down yet another. How will they react today?

Day 9.

4 of you alive, so that's 3 to lynch. I should warn you, its LYLO now. So choose wisely.