Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 11-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #87 (permalink)
Benny Leo
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Benny Leo is an after thoughtBenny Leo is an after thought
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Hey, I've been following this BTB, and I wanted to review your thread quickly before I go back to working on mine.

-I love the opening segment with Cage and Lashley. HUGE bombshell with Lashley announcing a match he's not even cleared to compete in. I can't wait to see where this one goes.

-I can't stop laughing at JBL's commentary. You play him like a pro, and I think he makes the whole show that much better.

-It's surprising that Helms got a near-fall so early. Despite the knee injury, I figured Rey would be a little better than that, considering how long in the match he lasted. No matter, however, just a thought.

-I agree with the post-match conflict between Rey, Helms, and Bryan. It should make this angle a lot more interesting going forward. I can't wait to see where you take this.

-I'm not quite sure how I feel about Samoan Fight Club. They kind of have a not-so-serious gimmick, and yet, they expect us to take them seriously after beating TJ and Harry.

-I don't have much to say about the WSTT segment, except that it should make for a mighty interesting Tag Team Halloween.

-Hassan's segment was great. Nice way to give him the heelish win while keeping the challenge open.

-The same must be said for the Sons of the Dungeon. The Miz did a great job of opening the segment, and Harry's last line really drove it home.

-The last segment didn't really hold my interest for some reason, even though it was well-written. I really liked Shawn Michaels' appearance, as it was a great way to "kick off" the excitement of the final brawl. (I love bad puns...)

-Overall, you have some great storylines going with Cage and Hassan, but a little too much of everyone else. JBL and Christian made the show awesome to read. I give it a 78 out of 100. You can do better, but you can do a hell of a lot worse. I'll definitely be following to see what happens next.