Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Black Friday Deals - All Major Retailers and Amazon (Credit: CAG)

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Black Friday Deals - All Major Retailers and Amazon (Credit: CAG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawOutlaw View Post
That is absolutely funny that GameStop is claiming their 3DS Zelda Edition for 199.99 a deal let alone a black friday deal. That is the standard price for the new bundle 3DS systems with no sales. Typical GameStop.

I am interested in doing the 3DS Zelda bundle with best buy. I just don't know if it really is worth it to me. I already have my DS lite and really only using it casually. I am going to have to decide soon. If I decide not to for now hopefully the bundle packages are at least around for awhile since I know they are being considered limited edition ones.
I also want a 3DS but there is simply nothing out for it that I want right now, and the PS Vita launch games are becoming more and more intriguing as the weeks go by. I may opt for that instead and skip the 3DS til they drop below like....50 bucks.