Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - HELP! I need relationship advice!

View Single Post

Old 11-24-2011, 05:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
Mankycaaant
Humbled

Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000Mankycaaant 501 - 1000
Default Re: HELP! I need relationship advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Styles View Post
I don't think this is the case at all. Well not from my stand point at least. If I come here for relationship advice it's because it's a last resort. I have a few friends who when I do have a problem I will talk to, but sometimes, for instance with my ex, I couldn't go to them because they didn't like her and always gave me the same answer "break up with her.". It gets really annoying for them and for you when it's always the same thing so it's easier to come to strangers to vent in a situation like that then it is to go to friends.

Quite simply put; we don't like the answers people we know give us so we're looking outside the box.
Styles is right. I'd rather hear you guys tell me I was a pathetic loser than let my mum tell me...again.

People do it because the members of this forum by-in-large are cunts, myself excluded, and they will tell it to you straight unlike reality friends will.
Mankycaaant is offline   Reply With Quote