Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Pop Music Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #403 of (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 01:28 AM
Taylor Swift's Holiday Helper
The Great Gig in the Sky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Re: Official Pop Music Discussion Thread

This probably isn't the place to talk about it, but I can't be bothered to look for the concert thread. So I just got back from the last show of Taylor Swift's Speak Now Tour. It was amazing, more enjoyable than the first time I went. It was a lot better this time because I wasn't wrapped up in taking too many pics and videos this time, and was able to enjoy it more. Wasn't too far from the stage, but was very very close to when she came to the sound area. I think I had more expensive seats last time, but was closer this time, weird. Here are some of the pics I took.

And my personal favorite because of the holy glare of her guitar

She brought out Selena Gomez and performed a song with her. Was really cool. Also later brought out James Taylor and performed a song with him, and he stuck around for "Fifteen" as well. This time around she also played "Ours" live. Overall, great show and I'm really happy that she found so much success with her latest album, and at every awards show she's been at this year. For a 21 year old she is really incredible. Her songwriting has improved tenfold, she has drastically improved live, she plays the guitar, ukulele, piano, banjo, etc. Very versatile performer. I think whether we like it or not she has become (or will become) this current generations biggest star. I think she actually outdoes Gaga (that's me being biased though). Next stop for Tay is hopefully a Grammy for Album of the Year next year. Can't wait till she drops her next album next year, which will inevitably be a hit. Picking up the Speak Now Live CD/DVD tomorrow so I can relive this concert all the time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome