Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.
View Single Post
post #657 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas
#Realtalk

Barefoot J(ohn) M(cClane) Saves Xmas's Avatar

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)

Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnDeFeatedKing View Post
You guys brought up stats, you guys are clearly basing your argument off stats, so my argument still stands.
What? No. Crosby is better because he actually uses his skill and talent to excel at a team game, which hockey is.

What is your argument exactly? From what I got from it you're conceding that Crosby is better right now but Ovie will be again once he's leading the league in scoring again. I said Ovie won't be until he learns how to play a team game. I at no point have used stats in my argument.

I really have no idea why you keep bringing up more skilled. What exactly do you mean by that? Are you saying he can put on a better deak while using two sticks and balancing a jug on his head? There are a boat load of players in the NHL with more talent than they know what to do with, unfortunately there's way more to it than that. All that skill needs to be used to excel at a team game or it's essentially useless.

#Realtalk

^CHAMPviaDQ^

Maple Leafs - Raptors - Steelers - Blue Jays - Florida State

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome