Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 11-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #653 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: NHL thread. 2011-12 season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mystery- View Post
Crosby could have 40+ goals every season, but he doesn't play with a me first mentality.

There is no argument that can be made that Ovechkin is a better player than Crosby.
there is no saying what he could do with a me first mentality. How is that working for Ovie right now? All me know is that he can setup his teammates great and sets himself for goals.

Fine, I'll wait until another year when Ovie has a better year than Crosby, it will happen too, and then wait until everyone jumps back onto the bandwagon. Shit like this happens way too much in sports it annoys me, I'm not going to go by who is having a better year and change my opinion every year, or month in some cases, I'll go from what I've seen career wise. Hell, if Capitals beat the Pens in the playoffs I'm sure that will probably shift the argument towards Ovie again.

41 Days

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, find the silver lining and get to work with the same belief, same drive and same conviction as ever."