Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2011, 07:04 PM   #1835 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

On Italy in 2010 they went into the tournament hoping to defend their way to the final again but they came up against sides like New Zealand and Paraguay who were more than happy to not attack. Italy suffered the same issues England have. They had no plan B. They had no way to turn the side an go and attack. Now they dont have that problem. In the friendlies they have been wokring on 2 new formations. A 3-2-3-2 which was very very attacking. And then vs Uruguay they tried a 4-3-1-2 which switched to a 4-3-2-1 and in both games they created a host of chances they just need to get a striker in form to finish them. Osvaldo is not a centre forward.

Will they win the euro's?? I very much doubt it. But i do believe they have a better chance than us. On sides id put above us id have Germany (who i think will win it), Spain, Holland, Italy and Portugal. If we play any of those 5 i cant see us winning. I also can't see us beating the R.O.I. because the game will mean more to them than us. But this is all hearsay with the way the draw could work we could get a very nice half of the draw and be thinking a semi final is a minimum expectation.

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote