Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #1833 (permalink)
reymisteriofan
Humbled

reymisteriofan reymisteriofan
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Yeah because their group was really tough. Estonia finished second in it for a start. Serbia & Slovenia are hardly massive goal threats, then there's the Faroes & Northern Ireland. Hmm, tricky!

If you're that ignorant to think they'd get through that tough group you predicted, you're setting yourself up for a fall. I bet you were just as confident going in to the World Cup against Slovakia, New Zealand & Paraguay. If you couldn't even come out of that group you'd more than struggle to escape that one. They might be better now but qualifying tells you nothing. The World Cup told you that.
true, the world cup 2010 was bad for italy but now they are better, you will see. how can all of you be so confident that italy wont qualify for that tough group, you never know. you are so confident that italy wont reach far in the euro, how do you know. but i am confident that italy is one of the favourites to win. but most likely it would be germany with spain as a runner up(unless they face in the quater or semifinal. i doubt england will even reach the semifinal.

Last edited by reymisteriofan : 11-17-2011 at 01:48 PM.
reymisteriofan is offline   Reply With Quote