Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - General Gaming Discussion

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2011, 11:32 AM   #6095 (permalink)
TheIllusiveMan
Tits 'n' Ass!

TheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whoreTheIllusiveMan is a rep whore
Default Re: General Gaming Discussion

I can't see how anyone would be bored of Skyrim, but that could be because I love it so much, and I'm just a blind fanboy. I seriously can't put this game down. There are so many quests to do, even minor ones are fine. They all have their own little story to it which is great. But who cares if Kiz doesn't like it? From the looks of it he mainly plays alot of Sports and Racing games.

And as for WWE games, they haven't been good since the PS2 days. They need to bring back AKI who did all the awesome WCW and WWE games on the '64. They were pure brilliance.

Banner & Avy - Abk™