Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

View Single Post

Old 11-17-2011, 06:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk_fan7777 View Post
Is there any way we can do a separate pick the order of elimination in the survivor series match? We could have an award like the closest people get a title shot at some point. This seems more challenging than just picking the matches.
Thought about adding that in like a point for every correct prediction in order of elimination.
but then with the amount of players we get adding an extra 10 picks to the card will take a very long time for me to go through and add up so decided against it.

Then i considered letting people pick who they think will survive but then on that match in particular i think its rather obvious who's surviving. But what hell.

ADDITIONAL 3 POINTS PER PICK AVAILABLE IN THE ELIMINATION MATCH. PICK YOUR SURVIVORS EVERY CORRECT SURVIVOR WILL ADD YOU 3 POINTS. EVERY INCORRECT SURVIVOR LOSES YOU 3 POINTS SO IF YOU PICK THE FULL TEAM TO SURVIVE AND ONLY 1 PERSON DOES YOU LOSE 12 POINTS.

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote