Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friendsGunner14 needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE Forum Championship - Presents SURVIVOR SERIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jepo View Post
Do we predict Morrison and Ryder matches separately? Because I'd just go off what wwe.com say to be honest...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ho ho inc View Post
I doubt three matches for Ziggler in a night, two is enough.That's why I think maybe a triple threat match?
Do both as depending on opponent i think the result will be different. So i think its only fair to give everyone the same opportunity and will save everyone keeping coming back to change it.

I believe the announcement on WWE.com is just to push more people to sign the petition (WHICH IS HIGHLIGHTED MORE IN THE ONLINE ANNOUNCEMENT THAN THE MATCH) so they can announce on friday before smackdown airs so many people have signed it and it will be addressed in show then the official match will be announced. Website clearly states Laurinitus HAS YET TO CONSIDER the petition with a massive link for you to sign it for Zack Ryder.

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote