Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2011, 03:27 PM   #1735 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
I've seen Downing put 7/8 crosses in, and I think 2 have actually gone to an England player (the goal, and the Rodwell chance, which wasn't really a cross anyway, just a ball across the box to an unmarked player). He should've scored though, good run but wasted the chance. Refreshing to see an England right-back who's not a complete liability as well.
There was one where he played it into Zamora I believe it was a few minutes before his run and another one just before that that look quite threatening.

Agreed about walker though. Hopefully he gets more chances. Would love to see Micah get a shot too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Sweden are really shit, for real. They probably will score after I have said this, but they've shown next to nothing going forward.
Legit question here. Did Ibra have a shot on goal when he was on. Dude seemed completley anonymous.

GOAT STEVIE G

Last edited by CGS : 11-15-2011 at 03:29 PM.
CGS is offline   Reply With Quote