Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - JLA Wrestling

Thread: JLA Wrestling
View Single Post

Old 05-06-2005, 08:42 PM   #75 (permalink)
Jushin Liger
Second Best In ROH

Jushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJushin Liger should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: JLA Wrestling

http://img241.echo.cx/img241/6545/jla6xh.jpg
JLA LiveWire

JR- Hello and Welcome to JLA LiveWire, we've got one hell of a show for you tonight.

Jerry Lawler- You couldn't be more right JR, tonight is the night the number one contender for the JLA Title will be decided in a triple threat match.

JR- It's gonna be a slobber knocker, and thatís not all tonight the S*O*D's Kain'tai will be fighting two of there opponents at Fully Loaded...Psychosis and Rey Mysterio.

Jerry Lawler- I'm looking forward to that one JR, the S*O*D will finally get some revenge on Psychosis.

JR- This is Psychosisís first match in the JLA, it's one to watch folks I cant guarantee that.

The Hardy Boys vs The Superheroes

The Hardy Boys enter the ring to a great reaction, they looks in great shape coming into the match just a few weeks away from there Tag Team Title match at Fully Loaded. The crowd chant there names as they climb the turnbuckles.

The Superheroes run to the ring with an okay reaction. They look confident as always, with there mask covering there faces.

MATCH

Hurricane and Matt Hardy start the match. Hardy runs at Helms with momentum only to be surprised with a drop toe hold, planting Mats face into the canvass. Hardy is quick to get up only to be hit with a forearm to the face, followed by an Irish whip. The whip gives momentum into a dropkick to the chest. Hurricane shouts to the crowd who surprise with heat. Helms shrugs it off and hits a butterfly suplex followed by a pin

Matt Hardy kicks out to the crowds delight. Hurricane drops an elbow before making the tag to Rosey. The big Samoan makes his presence felt with a gig leg drop, planning his huge right leg straight to the throat of Matt Hardy. Rosey pulls his opponent to his feet and hits him with a scoop slam followed by another leg drop. Rosey looks in good shape as he hits a neck breaker, followed by a stiff lariat. Rosey creates heat when he knocks Jeff Hardy off the apron with a right hook to the face. The crowd begin to chant obscenities towards the superheroes. Rosey doesn't let this affect him as he hits a powerslam on Matt. A Irish whip is followed up with a Samoan Drop followed by a pin from Rosey

Jeff breaks the pin by stomping on Roseys head. Jeff is guided back to his corner as Rosey gets back to work o Matt. A fall away slam is followed by a tag to Hurricane. Helms hits a running inzigure followed by another pin

Matt manages to raise a shoulder to the excitement of the crowd. The Hurricane hits an inverted DDT before climbing the turnbuckle. Matt slowly makes his way to his feet as Helms sizes things up, after a deep breath Helms jumps a huge leap towards the standing Matt Hardy, a flying clothesline looks imminent until Matt jumps towards Jeff making the tag. Helms lands on his feet only to be hit with a clothesline followed by a standing dropkick, Rosey enters the ring only to be hits with a inzigure knocking him out of the ring. Hurricane gets to his feet only to be hit with Twist Of Fate by Matt Hardy who quickly leaves the ring without the referee blinking an eye. Jeff Hardy climbs the turnbuckle and connects with a Swanton Bomb. He immediately makes the pin

The Hardy Boys celebrate in the middle of the ring until the Dudley Boys pull a sneak attack. The Dudleyís are merciless with there attack as the fans stare in disbelief. The Dudleyís leave the ring with the Hardy Boys injured in the middle of the ring.

Winners - The Hardy Boys

JR- What the hell just happened, I know The Hardy boys are the Dudleys next opponents but that was uncalled for.

Commercial

Nintendo DS
PSP
PS2
WIWA Wrestling

JR- Ladies and Gentleman we just saw a heinous attack occur, The Dudley Boys have attacked the Hardy Boys, as they where celebrating there win.

Jerry Lawler- Well the Dudleyís werenít leaving the ring with the crowd cheering like usual JR, they where getting a bad reception to say the least.

JR- Well folks, the S*O*D are already in the ring, lets see what these hooligans want.

Funaki- Ladies and Gentleman, the Cruiserweight Champion and leader of the S*O*D.....Ultimo Dragon.

The crowd express there views by chanting "You Suck."

Ultimo Dragon- In three weeks time, the night of champions, the night of victory, the night that the S*O*D show that they are a force to be reckoned with. Rey Mysterio, Psychosis, Jushin Liger and Akio are just pawns on the chess board, just fodder for the predator. Are first taste of victory will be made and it will damn sure not be the last. The new era has begun, the year of the senseiís will rise over each and every forgettable era and destroy everyone one and thing that gets in are way. Mysterio, Psychosis, if you make it through tonight, Iíd think twice before entering the ring with us again, because we will show no mercy, and your lives will not be spared.

The S*O*D leave the ring looking confident as the crowd shout obscenities to each individual member.

Jerry Lawler- Like Ultimo Dragon said the S*O*D are the future of the JLA, and Iím jumping on the band wagon.

JR- Thatís a surprise King.

Mick Foley vs Steve Blackman

Steve Blackman enters the ring looking focused and straight faced as always, the crowd are not happy to see him as he holds his kendo stick towards his chest.

The sound of a car crashing has the crowd up on there feet, the arena nearly implodes with the sounds of cheers as Foley hobbles to the ring.

MATCH

Foley slides into the ring to be met with stomps to the head, the bell rings as Blackman pull Foley to his feet. Right and lefts soften Foley up for an Irish whip setting Mick up for a spinning wheel kick. The crowd jeer as Blackman hits a head scissors takedown followed by an elbow drop. Black stays on Foley never tempted to taunt the crowd as he hits a belly to back suplex followed by a pin

Foley kicks out to the crowds excitement, his moment doesn't last long as he is hit with straight kicks to the kidneys and back. The blows have a devastating affect on Foley who has to be dragged to his feet; another toe kick to the gut sets Mick up for a DDT. Foleys head is forced hard into the canvass followed by a leg drop. The force of the leg had Foley gasping for air, Blackman takes advantage hitting a snap suplex. Blackman once again makes the pin

Foley kicks out once again, the crowd sigh a gasp of relief as Blackman hits a straight kick to the chest. Foley doesn't look in the best of shape as Black tires to lock in a sleeper hold, Foley scrambles out of the hold before Blackman can lock the submission. Foley gets to his feet to the crowds excitement hitting lefts and right to the face and mid section. Foley whips Blackman into the ropes setting Blackman up for a straight elbow to the face, followed by an elbow drop. Foley soaks up the atmosphere from the crowd. A snap suplex is followed by a leg drop, Foley does his "Bang, Bang" taunt creating a huge pop. Foley hits a butterfly suplex to goof affect followed by a straight knee drop to the chest. Foley begins to shake his hand raising his index and fore finger signalling the mandible claw. The crowd stare with anticipation as Blackman slowly gets to his feet. Steve turns straight into the Mandible Claw, Blackman falls to the flow has his face is paralyzed by the hold. After a few minutes Blackman begins to tap continuously on the canvass causing Foley to release the hold, and the referee to signals the bell.

Winner - Mick Foley

Foley celebrates in front of the crowd that begin to chant his name. When suddenly Raven appears on the titon tron screen, holding his Hardcore Title around his shoulder. He begins to clap his hands slow together smiling a sadistic smile.

Raven- Well done Foley well done, you finally won a match. I know it's been a long, long time but you finally did it. It seems you've managed to convince Eric Bischoff to give you a match for my Hardcore Title as well. You might think Iíd be pissed having to defend my Title against someone who doesn't deserve it, but Iím not. You see, this match will be over in 5-6 minutes tops and Iíll be the one holding the Hardcore title in the end.

Mick Foley- Well I guess your pretty confident Raven, it my opinion you've crossed over the line from confident to just cocky. And well Raven your pissing me off. So if your so "confident" that your going to win at Fully Loaded then why don't we make the match interesting.

Raven- I think I know what your thinking Foley, you see your that dense. And well if you want a cage match, well thatís just fine with me.

Mick Foley- Oh it's not a cage match Raven.

Raven- Oh okay then, how about a Hell in a Cell, yeah thatís it. The infamous hell in cell, you want to risk your life again Foley, then so be it.

Mick Foley- Oh its not a Hell in a cell. You see Iíve been thinking about this all week and Iíve come to a conclusion. I don't just want a normal Hardcore match for the title around your waist, I donít want a Cage of a Hell in a Cell I want a Boiler Room Brawl match. Bang, Bang.

Raven- A what, no way, no way Foley, out of the question. There is no way Iím getting in a boiler room with you, what do you think I am crazy.

Mick Foley- I know I am Raven. You see to willingly enter a Boiler Room Brawl, well you have to be a little tapped in the head. You don't what a Boiler Room Brawl I can relate to that, If I was still sane I'd probably turn down the invitation too. But I was never one cocky SOB unlike you, but I thought you where a hardcore legend? What happened Raven, you chicken?

Raven- I'm not chicken, I'm a legend, Iím a hardcore legend. More than you ever will be. You want a Boiler Room Brawl, fine then, see you at Fully Loaded Foley. Quote the Raven nevermore.

JR- What a match, a Boiler Room Brawl for the Hardcore Title.

Jerry Lawler- What the hell goes on in Foley's twisted mind, hopefully Raven can knock some sense into him.

We go backstage with X Pac who is walking towards the cafeteria. Suddenly he is jumped by Triple H's henchman, a masked man who wields a baseball bat. Mercilessly, the masked man clubs X Pac with blow after blow, leaving Waltman in a bloody mess. HHH comes into view and smiles over the lifeless body of X Pac

HHH- You think you can screw with me Shawn, you should know better. No one messes with the Game. Especially some little punk like you.

JR- Triple H and his masked henchman have just possibly injured X Pac. The Game is one sick individual, and with each passing week I become more and more fascinated by who the masked individual is.

Commercial

Pepsi Max Twist
Star Wars Episode 3
Budwieser
Nike
UWEF

We return with The Undertaker backstage accompanied by Paul Heyman.

Michael Cole-Undertaker are you worried about who will win the triple threat match tonight here on LiveWire? For whoever wins will face you for your JLA title at Fully Loaded.

The Undertaker- Am I worried? Am I worried Paul? Of course I'm not worried. You see unlike Triple H, I am ready to defend my title. I am always ready to take someone's soul and break it into a thousand pieces. Be it Jericho, HBK or Brock Lesnar, I will beat them all. It's not about being confident, it's about knowing your future, and I know my reign will last longer than 1 month. This is just another stepping stone on the road to victory. And I will take that road and stroll to victory.

JR- The Undertaker is confident that he will beat either Lesnar, Jericho or HBK, thatís confidence for you King.

Jerry Lawler- Damn right JR, and why shouldn't he be, heís The Undertaker.

We go once again backstage where X Pac is being carefully stretched into an ambulance. DX help the EMT's to carry Waltman, who is knocked out and being wiped of his own blood.

Road Dogg- I swear to God, I'm gonna make Triple H and his freak of a sidekick pay.

Gangrel vs Viscera

Gangrel enters the arena through a ring of fire, with a goblet in both hands. He struts to the ring with a sadistic smile on his face, he drinks the liquid thats inside the goblet before entering the ring. He spits the vapour into the crowd before entering the squared circle.

JR- Gangrel is without his brood coming into this match, Christian is still injured after his brutal Hardcore match with Raven and Edge is recovering from a concussion.

Jerry Lawler- It should be good to see how Gangrel copes without his posse.

Viscera slowly walks to the ring to a bad reaction. He looks focused as he enters the ring with Gangrel quickly getting to work.

MATCH

Gangrel begins to stomp on the big Vis as he slowly makes his way to his feet. Lefts and right connects followed by an Irish whip by Gangrel, the whip sets momentum into a dropkick that manages to knock Viscera to the floor. A pin doesn't even get a one as Gangrel is pushed onto the referee, the official looks okay as Viscera hits a belly to belly suplex on Gangrel. A leg drop causes a pin

Gangrel manages to raise an elbow. Vis hits a side walk slam followed by a quick elbow, this sets Gangrel up for a belly to back suplex. Viscera taunts the crowd, he gets huge heat which has Vis smiling. Viscera pulls Gangrel to his feet before hitting a scoop slam. Viscera hits a leg drop followed by another pin

Gangrel once again manages to kick out. Viscera once again goes to pull Gangrel to his feet until Gangrel hits a low blow causing the official to signal the bell.

Winner - Viscera - Via DQ

JR- It looks like Gangrel is struggling without his Brood, and well he's going to be without them for at least a month.

Jerry Lawler- This month is going to drag for Gangrel.

JR- Ladies and Gentleman, are tag team match is up next and I have feeling its gonna be a slobber knocker.

Jerry Lawler- I couldnít agree more JR, finally the S*O*D will get some revenge on Psychosis, and the rest of those hooligans getting in the way of the Senseiís dreams.

JR- I've never heard such crap in my life King. The S*O*D are a bunch of low life scum who need to be shot down before they ruin anything else in the JLA.

Kaintai (S*O*D) vs Psychosis and Rey Mysterio

Kaintai enter the ring with new S*O*D music, a cross between AC/DC's back in black and a Japanese style riff. They are accompanied by Ultimo Dragon who whereís his CW belt with pride and Tajjiri who where's a frown, soaking up the crowds jeers as they walk to the ring.

The sound of Rey Mysterio's music creates a sudden change of atmosphere as Mysterio pops up into the air. He is accompanied by Akio who seems to love his new found respect from the crowd. They stop just on the end of the ramp as Psychosisís music hits the airwaves. The crowd go nuts as the black masked Luchador comes into view. Jushin Liger appears also who gets even more applause.

MATCH

The rabble stand beside the ring as Taka Michinoku and Rey Mysterio start the match. Taka runs at Rey with momentum but Rey drops to the floor to hit a drop toe hold, smashing Taka's face into the canvass. Rey rolls over Taka's body to lock the head in a sleeper. Taka slowly gets to his feet and pushes Mysterio into the ropes, Rey rebounds off the ropes and is hit with a dropkick. The force of the kick has Rey down on the floor, as Taka immediately drops an elbow. Both men get to a vertical base and Taka hits a enzigure, the force of the blow had Mysterio down on the floor. Mysterio is hit with a DDT, followed by a snap suplex. Taka goes for the pin

Mysterio kicks out to the excitement of the fans. Taka drops an elbow before making a tag to Funaki. Funaki hits a standing dropkick, to the kneeling Mysterio. Funaki pull Rey to his feet and connects with a snap suplex followed by a leg drop. Funaki taunts the crowd before hitting an inverted DDT followed by another pin

Psychosis stops the pin by stomping on Funaki before going back to his corner. Funaki shouts obscenities to Psychosis who pumps up the crowd by slapping the turnbuckle. Funaki gets back to the match and hits a scoop slam followed by a knee drop to the chest. Funaki tags in Taka who doesnít waste any time to hits Rey with a side walk slam. Michinoku runs at Psychosis looking to hit him with a forearm. Psychosis ducks and thrusts his shoulders into the gut of Taka Michinoku. Rey follows up with a roll up for the referee to make the count.

Funaki interupts the count by stomping on Mysterio's shoulders. The crowd begin to boo with anger as Mysterio gets to his feet and Funaki back to his corner. Rey Mysterio tags in his partner who gets a massive pop. Psychosis hits a hurricarana followed by a tilt a whirl backbreaker. The crowd stare with amazement as Psychosis hits a German Suplex with the release, followed by a standing moonsault. The crowd erupt as Psychosis climbs the turnbuckle. He looks to jump until he is pushed off the ropes by Tajjiri. The crowd fill the arena with boos.

JR- What the hell is Tajjiri doing he's not apart of this match.

Jerry Lawler- Great thinking there by Tajjiri, thatís how smart the S*O*D are JR, Mysterio and the rest of his rabble should take notes.

Jushin Liger and his fellow wrestlers begin to fight with the S*O*D outside the ring as Taka Michinoku beats on Psychosis in the squared circle. The S*O*D begins to fight up the runway with Jushin and Akio, gradually they make there way out to the backstage. We go back to the ring where Taka Michinoku hits a back suplex followed by a pin

Psychosis manages to raise an elbow to the gratitude of the fans. Taka looks disgruntled as he makes the tag to Funaki. Funaki hits a forearm to the face followed by an Irish whip which is reversed as Funaki is hit with a dropkick to the chest. Psychosis gets to his feet to the crowds excitement. A DDT is pulled off to perfection, followed by a vertical suplex. Psychosis feeds off the fans adrenalin as he hits a snap suplex, the crowd go nuts as Psychosis climbs the ropes. Funaki slowly rises to his feet and is hit with a missile dropkick. Psychosis makes the tag to Rey who runs at Taka by the ropes and knocks him with a right hand, knocking Michinoku to the outside mat. Funaki runs at Rey who drops to the floor and surprises with a drop toe hold, Funaki is plunge into the middle rope. The crowd know whatís going to happen as they shout "619." Rey Mysterio gives the crowd what they want and hits the 619 to perfection finishing off with a springboard leg drop off the ropes. Mysterio makes the pin

The crowd rise to there feet as Rey Mysterio and Psychosis celebrate in front of there fans.

JR- What a match, the S*O*D have tasted defeat but will they taste defeat at Fully Loaded?

Jerry Lawler- No way JR, this was just a fluke. There's one think I wanna know though, where the hell did the S*O*D, Liger and Akio go?

We go backstage where the S*O*D are battling with Liger and Akio. They use near by objects as weapons like trash cans and anything else they can grasp. We stop footage when Akio is thrown into the cameraman, causing a blank screen.

Comercial

Sky TV
The Punisher for PS2 and X Box
Tropicana
Suzuki

JR- Sorry folks we are trying to get a camera man back to the action, but it seems we have a few technical difficulties. One thing we do have though is Chris Jericho backstage.

We go to Y2J who is walking towards the arena from his car, already dressed in his ring attire. He looks focused as he begins to shake his wrists. The Intercontinental Title shines over his waist, when Jericho begins to stroke his engraved name. Suddenly Tazz looks over Jericho's limp and frail body, and begins to smile. He begins to laugh sinisterly before spitting on Y2J. He then gets back into his car and drives away. a car comes into view heading at extreme speed. Jericho is unaware of the car until it's too late. Once he does the car is metres away. It's too late the car smashes straight into Jericho who slams straight into the front window. The car stops close to Jericho's injured body. The door slowly opens and a figure steps out.

JR- Its Tazz, good God almighty Taz has just ran over Chris Jericho.

Tazz stands over Jericho's limp and frail body and cracks a smile. He begins to laugh sadistically, before spitting on Jericho. He gets back into the car and drives away leaving Jericho in a pool of his own blood.

We go back to JR and The King at ringside.

JR- Folks, I am speechless, I cant believe what we have just seen.

Jerry Lawler- Um...er...Well, I donít know what to say JR. I'm not the biggest fan of Jericho but what Tazz had just done is just despicable.

JR- Okay.....Yes folks Vince Mc Mahon is backstage with Michael Cole.

We go to the scene of Jericho's attack where Y2J is being stretched into an ambulance.

Michael Cole- Mr McMahon, do you have any comments on this brutal attack.

Vince McMahon- Cole, I never thought Iíd see something like this again. I canít put what Iím feeling into words, Tazz has crossed any boundary and line any humane sincerity that I can imagine. I just hope that Chris will make it through this, Jericho's a tough SOB and has the heart of a lion, and I hope, I prayer that Jericho can make it back into a JLA ring.

Michael Cole- What about the triple threat match tonight, the match is only a few minutes away and Jericho will not be able to compete. Will the match become a single one on one match up?

Vince McMahon- I donít know Cole, all I'm thinking about, all Iím concerned about is Chris Jericho's health. You want to know if the match will still be a triple threat match, well I guess I have to make a decision. The show must go on, but now I have to make a drastic decision. And that decision is... that the match tonight will not be a single one on one match, it will not be a triple threat match. There will be no number one contenders match tonight. (Huge boos from the audience.) Next week we will have the match up and there I will make my decision.

Michael Cole- So what will the main event for tonight be?

Vince McMahon- Well Shawn and Brock are ready for a match, well they're gonna have one. Tonight's main event will be Brock Lesnar vs Shawn Michaels.

Mr McMahon then enters the ambulance with Jericho, which soon drives off with its siren at full blast.

JR- Well, we've just heard the main event announced, it wasn't what we had planned but still it should be a great match. We will keep you informed of any breaking news concerning Chris Jericho Ladies and Gentleman. So if you can please try and enjoy this main event if you can.

Shawn Michaels vs Brock Lesnar

Shawn Michaels music creates a big pop from the crowd who still look shocked from what they have just seen. HBK doesn't look like his usual flamboyant self as he walks to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and asks for a mic of Lillian Garcia.

Shawn Michaels- Can I just say before this match. All I have to say is that Jericho has the heart of a lion and Iím sure he will make it through this.

Brock Lesnar makes his way down to the ring with the crowd behind him, he doenst look as focused as he usually does. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle raising his arms at full length.

MATCH

Both men shake hands before circling the ring keeping eye contact all the way. They hook up and HBK bows out quickly. They hook up once again for Michaels to fall to the floor and surprises with a drop toe hold. Lesnar quickly gets to his feet for Michaels to swing lefts and rights connecting with every attempt. Lesnar is forced into the corner as Michaels climbs to the second turnbuckle. The crowd count every punch made 1 2 3 4 Lesnar grabs hold of Shawn Michaels legs and walks forward hitting an atomic drop. Lesnar follows up with a snap suplex and tops it off with a elbow drop. Lesnar then hooks the leg

HBK kicks out to Lesnarís disappointment. He gets to his feet and pulls HBK with him, he then hits a vertical suplex. He shows great strength by puling off a brainbuster suplex, keeping him up for a good long minute. Lesnar pumps up the crowd before hitting a spinning neck breaker followed by another pin

Shawn Michaels kicks out once again the crowds excitement. Lesnar locks in a sleeper releasing it shortly to hit a inverted DDT. Lesnar looks in control until HBK surprises Brock with a Sweet Chin Music when trying to pull HBK to his feet. Both men lie on the floor breathing heavily and not looking in the best condition. Slowly Shawn Michaels slowly drags himself to Brock and manages to cover him with his right arm

Somehow Brock manages to raise an elbow the crowd stare in shock, they were sure the match was over, they are finding it hard to cheer for one of the superstars who are both fan favourites. Both men get to a vertical bas as both men hit each other with clubbing blows. A final right hand has Lesnar on the floor but gets to his feet quickly. Another right hand has him on the canvass once again. Lesnar once again gets to his feet this time HBK runs at the rope rebounding with a flying elbow followed by him climbing to the turnbuckle. The crowd go nuts as Shawn Michaels flys through the air soaring like an eagle and dropping hard with an elbow. HBK walks to the turnbuckle and tunes up the band. Lesnar slowly gets to his feet and suddenly hit with a second Sweet Chin Music. Michaels makes the pin hooking a right leg and putting pressure on the shoulder

Winner - Shawn Michaels

HBK's hand is raised in victory before being attacked from behind by the Undertaker. The Phnom finishes the savage attack on HBK with a Tombstone piledriver. Brock Lesnar gets back to his feet only to be slammed back to the canvass with a choke slam. LiveWire ends with The Undertaker standing in the middle of the ring with Lesnar and HBK down injured on the floor.

Last edited by Jushin Liger : 05-06-2005 at 08:48 PM.