Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2011, 03:08 AM   #79 (permalink)
Spiron
Veteran

Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500Spiron 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Just some quick notes, dude. The Helms video added some spice to the Cruiserweight scene, I'm a big fan of the way you write him and I like the fact you incorporate promo's into the thread without having them to be in the form of a show. Add's a nice bit of flair to the whole do, if I say so myself. The Tag Team night on Halloween should be interesting but mind you, could come off as being over-kill -- tag wrestling is fun, but an entire card without a singles match might be a little stale. Balls in your court, go dribble it.

As for the preview, you know I'm into the RVD and Jericho fued. You stole me away from other threads with that main event situation -- the contract signing this week should tie me over until I get to feast into the actually match. I want to see the title on RVD at some point -- but I think Jericho can still do a lot more for you as champion, in these early days of AOW. I'll be on the look-out for Oblivion, dude. Best of luck in that final exam, BTW!
Spiron is offline   Reply With Quote