Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2011, 01:34 PM   #1594 (permalink)
Seb
SMILEY GOD

Seb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendSeb was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Angelo View Post
Brazil 70 side are still the benchmark for the greatest NT side.

I'd argue the 08 Spain side is superior to this side. Even if the personell hasn't changed dramatically they were far more entertaining to watch, and solid all over the pitch. I think they will win it but you saying they will win it without a doubt is silly. Germany are quickly improving and they could well beat Spain.
Yeah that Brazil 70' side that performed at one tournament, as opposed to this Spain side which have won 22 straight qualifiers and both the Euro 2008 and World Cup 2010, and are the favourites for Euro 2012 as well. If they win those 3 straight tournaments, there's no argument they're the best. Also, I never said anywhere they would win without a doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymisteriofan View Post
comeo on italy will win the euro, yeah. lol.
I bet you're not even Italian, am I right?
Seb is offline   Reply With Quote