Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2011, 10:58 AM   #1467 (permalink)
D'Angelo
the king stay the king.

D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000D'Angelo 2501 - 3000
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
Wales dispatching Norway with relative ease, who are something like 25th in the world as of the current rankings. Really excited to see where the potential of this young team goes. Ramsey's looked immaculate on the ball as well Stringer, seems to be growing in confidence with every game, had one lovely bit of skill evading two defenders which resulted in a penalty appeal.
I watched the game, Wales definitely have potential. Bale and Ramsey are two natural players that England would love to have. Then there are other young players coming through the ranks like Allen and I expect them to being more through like that. I definitely fancy them to make the next Euros. Edit: On Ramsey, he was very good in possession, but was quiet in the second half, particularly at the start. He always looked too deep, he should be a bit more advanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame View Post
That midfield is gonna result in a ridiculous amount of possession. I'm excited for this, hope Spain destroy England.

Argentina as a whole is a wreck, if you watch Messi play in Argentina he still shows brilliance but not at the same level as Barca because the chemistry of the team is weak. No one man can be blamed for a team that doesn't click well.

Teams like Spain Germany and Holland are unified so they dominate and their star player shine. Where as players like Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc...are all frowned upon at the international level. But Argentina is definitely the worst example as they are loaded with talent, more so than Portugal or England.
I know, we'll give the ball away a shit ton and Spain will just troll in possession. They could beat us by 6 if they wanted, don't think they will have to get out of second gear to beat us today. Someone on Twitter posted a 4th choice line up that would still give England a good game.

Walcott MAY have some joy against Alba, looking at the line up. Walcott needs to be on his game, if he is his usual self he will be poor.

Last edited by D'Angelo : 11-12-2011 at 11:04 AM.
D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote