Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #1463 (permalink)
EGame
I'M A NICE GUY

EGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red reppedEGame needs to be red repped
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Alba; Busquets, Alonso, Xavi; Silva, Iniesta, Villa

That midfield is unreal.
That midfield is gonna result in a ridiculous amount of possession. I'm excited for this, hope Spain destroy England.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reymisteriofan View Post
messi is considered the world best right? but he does not perform with his country, take xavi and iniesta away from midfield and he wont perform as good as he does with them. look how is he playing for his country, same for cristiano, he also does not perform for his country, argentina could not even beat bolivia on buenos aires, even peru can defeat bolivia without difficulty in their home country.
edit: england can win cause spain does not care about friendlies anymore. i predict england 2-1 spain
Argentina as a whole is a wreck, if you watch Messi play in Argentina he still shows brilliance but not at the same level as Barca because the chemistry of the team is weak. No one man can be blamed for a team that doesn't click well.

Teams like Spain Germany and Holland are unified so they dominate and their star player shine. Where as players like Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney etc...are all frowned upon at the international level. But Argentina is definitely the worst example as they are loaded with talent, more so than Portugal or England.