Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - International Matches Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #1412 (permalink)
Gunner14
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14 Gunner14
Default Re: International Matches Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Angelo View Post
quality of player =/= captain? there was no need to strip it off him. he didn't do anything out of the ordinary, it's rare you see a captain stripped like that. fair enough if he always had small injuries and was always out but he doesn't. i'm not necessarily too bothered about it but i was surprised when i saw it.

he has had a bad year and a half with injuries. before that, he always played. vermaelen is better than any of those barring kompany.

as for szczesny, no surprise to see him concede from outside the area. needs to improve his game a lot in that department. is good-v.good in most other departments though.

didn't expect germany to draw that game. missing big players though.
debateable tbh i dont give a shit about Belguim so i don't care who there best pairing is. All that matters to Belgium is he's missed an ENTIRE qualifying campaign. So they've given it too someone more relieable. In all honesty i hope he never breaks back into the side its better for us if they stick with the goal threat of Lombaerts or the strongest partnership from the last quals in a three of V.Buyten, Kompany and Vertonghen leaving the left back alderweirled to be able to push up.

Quality of individual player is not as important as how they function as a unit. Shown tonight in Belguims solid 2-1 win.

Vermaelen im delighted to say didnt play a single minute.

3 Axxess events
Hogan VIP
Flair VIP
Wrestlecon session 1
Hall Of Fame Section 113 Row 11 Seat 1
Wrestlemania Section 140 Row 20 Seat 14.
Monday Night Raw Section 123 Row 16 seat 6
Gunner14 is offline   Reply With Quote