Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 10:15 PM   #78 (permalink)
King Kenny
The Face Of The Company

King Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whoreKing Kenny is a rep whore
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fallen Angel~ View Post
Back to season 4, it was great to see Jesse recover from his "partying from morning to night" phase. I loved seeing Jesse associate himself with Gus and Mike. Their scenes in Mexico were great! I also thought that Ted's death was pretty hilarious (running and tripping). Great humor there! Moreover, Gus's death was very well done. I found the half face (terminator style) pretty hilarious though. Of course, the best part of the season was finding out that Walt poisoned a kid. He manipulated and lied to Jesse simply to get him to assist him in killing Gus. I understand the logic behind it but risking the life of an innocent child is wrong. It's interesting to see that Walt doesn't seem to have many morals anymore. I am excited to see what how his character will be in season 4. Will we see Walt vs. Jesse? I certainly hope so!

King Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote