Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-10-2011, 05:36 PM   #1776 (permalink)
JBL_Wrestling_God
Little Poppa Pump

JBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friendsJBL_Wrestling_God needs to make some friends
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

There seems to be a lot of insightful people in this thread regarding weight lifting and what to do and what not to do while working out. I eat reasonable healthy and lift weights consistently but I do smoke weed. I've already asked my "Getting high" buddies and they don't really believe that it would effect muscle growth. So what do you guys think? Does smoking Marijuana effect muscle growth and hold you back?
JBL_Wrestling_God is offline   Reply With Quote