Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2011, 03:34 AM   #74 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500Stojy 9001 - 9500
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

Hey mate, I've been away from the section, and now that I'm back, I've been fairly busy working full time and studying two online subjects for uni. Basically, just making excuses for my lack of feedback in here or any other thread, but I am officially up to date with this thread now. I'm not going to leave a full bit of feedback, but I will say you've done a fine job establishing the company and what not.

Everything in terms of booking has been done pretty well, although the jobbing of Doane to RVD wasn't appreciated. Don't get me wrong, I totally understand their standings in the company, but Doane could have had a little more offense. I love the two new tag teams you've introduced, and the match was definitely entertaining. I'm praying for some sort of epic feud leading to a 2/3 falls match or something.

Also loved Finlay getting the win over Joe. Almost EVERYBODY in this section would have had Joe pick up the victory, I'm glad you chose otherwise. It just mixes up things, and I feel it was sort of necessary. Whether the feud continues or not, if Finlay lost two straight matches to Joe it wouldn't have done any good for him, so logical booking there, mate.

The one thing I perhaps dislike, or disagree with about this thread is the stuff regarding the actual company. It has nothing to do with the booking, which has been great, but I really dislike the company being given a pay per view slot so quickly, as well as the show extending to 90 minutes so soon. I know it might be hard to book everything you want in 60 minutes, but that's a challenge I think you were dealing with pretty well anyway.

The negative above is just a small knock on the actual thread though. To be honest, I'm probably one of the only guys who really cares about those sort of fundamentals anyway, but I'm putting it out there anyway. The thread's doing really well though, and now that I'm up to date, expect feedback for all your shows from here on in. Although depending on when you post your next one I might be a little slow, as I still need to catch up with Imac and Legend's threads. Keep it up though, because...Kirby approves.