Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-06-2011, 12:34 AM   #4180 (permalink)
AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
THE DAUGHTER OF A GENIUS

AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™ AnimeWrestlingDonuts™
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic_J View Post
I'll have to check those two out, no...not because of the yuri or anything! I uh i'm just curious is all, yes....curious .
Azumanga Daioh and Pani Poni Dash don't have yuri, I thought you were referring to the money gif.

Swagger: I think I read a Greek Myth webcomic off of there. That sucks if people want to make yaoi they should post it on a yaoi site or at least put tags on it.

Saint: Pretty much what Omega said. Yaoi is best in small batches but I have friends that are bat shit crazy for it. Yuri isn't as widely available in the US the most well known being Kannazuki no Miko and even then that was only 2 volumes with little explicit scenes.