Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #90 (permalink)
Cre5po
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500Cre5po 1001 - 1500
Default Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
Steam has achievements, if that's your thing. But I know what you mean. It's that little extra warmth you feel when a notification pops up after completing a quest.

Imma hop into that "Can't wait" train as well. FRIDAY, FRIDAY.
Oh I have steam it's just all my friends will purchase it on the 360, most of them are at Uni with average laptops so not much choice on their part. The steam achievements are cool I get quite a few each year with football manager but the overall social hub is annoying, it's not like everyone on PC has steam to compare / chat to whereas everyone with an xbox is there at once.

Minor annoyance and trust me I know it'd look better on PC, play better I'm not soo sure. Hell I made the decision to get BF3 on console knowing it'd be far superior on PC - just used to consoles.

-------------------------------------------------------

Anyway back the Elder Scrolls in general, me and my brother last night were discussing our favourite moments from Fallout 3 and Oblivion, slow falling bears down a cliff as they ragdoll downwards, waking guards that are undressed just to find them in full armour when they get up. Fallout for me was the first real one I played properly (3) and I have a lot of good memories, getting destroyed by deathclaws, taking over tenpenny tower by killing everyone, letting fawks do the final mission also tranquility lane was a pretty good memory

I could go on and on and on

www.cre5po.deviantart.com
Cre5po is offline   Reply With Quote