Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Your 5 Star Match Lists

View Single Post

Old 11-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #808 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Your 5 Star Match Lists

Yeah I mean I think Fujiwara makes the match (not to say Hash is bad, but the focus is put on showing off Fujiwara to make Hash's story/struggle that much greater) and as I said seeing how different and cautious the match is compared to a lot of Hash matches really made me appreciate it so much more. Maybe its because I'm a huge Fujiwara mark but its one of those matches where I was glued to the screen and adored how they stopped and started and create tension in each exchange, I dunno it felt like such an organic fight and match. Shoot style executed entirely in pro style if you will.

Want to watch Tenryu/Fujiwara 1997 again at some point, or just TENRYU in general.
WOOLCOCK is offline   Reply With Quote