Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #512 (permalink)
Post-Modern Devil
Little Poppa Pump

Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000Post-Modern Devil 501 - 1000
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

I have to say, one of ROH's major advantages for their TV show in comparison to WWE is their heavy use of pre-recording interview promos. Its amazing how not having to either cut a promo in front of a crowd or cut a backstage promo live really helps out mediocre guys not come off as ****. The only guys who come off as cringeworthy even in these videos are Edwards, Richards, and Caprice & Coleman. Provided, most guys aren't good, but only those 4 guys come off as bad and even Richards seems to have his good moments. Even the likes of O'Reilly and WGTT come off as tolerable.

Roderick has also impressed me a lot. His cocky, jerk jock routine is pretty funny, and unlike WWE heels, he isn't presented as a whiny bitch, just a douche. These promos are so much better than the video wires from earlier in the year. I still don't think he can be a top guy for ****, but the guy is personally growing on me.
Post-Modern Devil is offline   Reply With Quote