Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-03-2011, 02:53 PM   #59 (permalink)
Freeloader
Getting over in the mid-card

Freeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missedFreeloader probably won't be missed
Default Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

I kinda wish it was Fallout 4 instead, but I guess Elder Scrolls V will do

Gonna grab this for sure, probably on 360 to get DLC quicker than the PS3 will, unless I read about some issues on one system or the other beforehand. Most likely going to make a melee Orc and break people's faces with a 2h electrically charged mace or axe like I did in Oblivion, but we'll see. Game can apparently be beating in like 3 hours if you go right to the end, but that's not even remotely fun. 100 hrs or so if you wander.

My only complaint about Oblivion (major one) is caves. DON'T SEND PEOPLE INTO CAVES THAT ALL LOOK THE SAME ANYMORE. Seriously, caves got old after the 3rd one, much less the 50th one.