Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ice_edge vs Wrestling

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
ice_edge
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

ice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new hereice_edge better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: ice_edge vs Wrestling

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistrymachine View Post
First off, look at my avatar. It represents war. Actually, I lie - it has nothing to do with anything. Now the rant.

ice_edge talks about all these old wrestlers and talk about how much he dislikes them, but how much material has he leeched from other ranters?

All he's doing is stealing fame and glory from Ric Flair's rants and the IWC just act like sheep.

Did I mention he leeches from other ranters?

ice_edge tries to put on this Swedish moaning gimmick but he isn't over and can't draw. His last rant where he ranted about CM Punk "make this shit cool again" rant didn't draw any members to the Rants section.

Why does this guy leech off other ranters?

Yeah he has good grammar, but so does everybody else? He just takes what he learns from school and then takes all the glory for his well-written rants.

I should give credit where credit is due. Good come back right there son.

Last edited by ice_edge : 10-31-2011 at 11:57 PM.
ice_edge is offline   Reply With Quote