Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #3428 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

ROH - Supercard of Honor VI

Homicide vs. Michael Elgin - *3/4

Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly vs. The Bravado Brothers - ***1/4

Mike Bennett vs. Steve Corino - **1/2

Chris Hero vs. El Generico - **3/4

Davey Richards vs. Charlie Haas - ***1/4

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Shelton Benjamin - **

Christopher Daniels vs. Colt Cabana - **1/4

Chicago Street Fight
The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express - ****1/4

ROH World Championship
Eddie Edwards(c) vs. Roderick Strong - ****

Overall: 7.75/10

- Future Shock vs. Bravados was probably their best match together. Great action from start to finish. Lance was pretty legit knocked out at the end and Harlem's Samoa Joe taunt during the match was funny.

- Hero/Generico was really disappointing. Pretty much an exhibition comedy match with an unnecessary ending. They didn't seem to click very well either.

- Davey/Charlie was fairly good but my god did it drag on. They tried way too hard for it be some kind of epic battle but what was about a 19 minute match felt like double that. At one point I believe I counted 13 straight german suplexes.

- I HATED Claudio/Shelton. Another match that went way too long, or at least felt too long. Claudio worked on the arm for like 10 minutes but it went absolutely nowhere. Not to mention the terribly flat ending.

- Briscoes/ANX was pretty awesome and Eddie/Roddy surprised me. Extensive thoughts comin in the MOTYC thread.

- Overall this doesn't hold a candle to any other SCOH show. The undercard was lacking but the two main events are really great. Unfortunately that was really the only two macthes the crowd came alive for, and we had awful Santamaria on commentary, which I eventually turned off.