Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #480 (permalink)
jawbreaker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000jawbreaker 4501 - 5000
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segunda Caida View Post
WTF is O'Reilly doing in that pic, looks like he's taken after Davey in the 'intense fighting spirit photo'. I get he's a big darling to a few on here (though I've yet to see someone put him above Cole) but everything I see of him I just think, 'I really can't be arsed watching him'. Especially in singles as I appreciate he suits 10 minute tag team opening sprints to a tee, assuming he gets a push alongside Cole in the future I can't say I'll be watching his work religiously.
For a while I was just about the only one who would take Cole over O'Reilly. I think that's changed now?

O'Reilly isn't bad though. He's got a pretty good sense of timing for someone so young, especially in tags. His execution is also very crisp, for what that's worth. Having him and Cole together is probably the best possible thing for the long term, because O'Reilly's weaknesses (selling, character) are Cole's strengths, and vice versa.

They had a match at CHIKARA's Young Lions Cup last year that does a good job of demonstrating both guys' abilities in singles matches. It was what made me really fall in love with Cole and O'Reilly was pretty good too.
jawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote