Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2011, 06:24 AM   #67 (permalink)
Stojy
HEY YO

Stojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth readingStojy has posts worth reading
Default Re: Presenting AOW: Art of War Wrestling - The Greatest Affair

I was worried that maybe you had forgotten about us/given up on this. I'm happy to see that's not the case, because you've got so much going on here, and the next show should be a prime example of that.

The AOKO match should be absolutely brutal. I really hope it takes up almost half of the show, although Finlay must get the win. If you job him out twice to Joe, I'd be severely disappointed. The debuting tag teams should add some fuel to that division as well. I like that you're giving the teams a feud straight away, it saves them floating around aimlessly for the first month or so. I'm also excited for whatever happens next with Jericho/RVD, as well as Hassan's crowd address.

Once again, praying Finlay goes over. Created threads are supposed to be different, but damn near every one features Joe, Jericho and RVD just dominating. FINLAY has the chance to be a genuine superstar with how you've started the thread, please don't ruin it.

I'll be reading.