Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2011, 06:23 PM   #71 (permalink)
Henry Hill
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Henry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missedHenry Hill probably won't be missed
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian8448 View Post
I don't mean what actually happens, I'm talking more about how Jesse and Walt act/interact that lost believability to me for a lot of Season 2 and 3. I mean how reckless Jesse would be with his life on the line at times and Walt being as much of a loose cannon/gangster at times just didn't seem true to their characters. This last season still had some of it but the basic plot was so intense and engrossing it didn't matter to me.
Fair point though I think it is a classic example of circumstances eliciting change from their characters. And because Breaking Bad has such character heavy episodes it means that it's easier for me to buy some of the more seemingly drastic moments that these characters are a part of.

The only moment I can think of that I found too much of a stretch was Walt transparently crashing his car with Hank as passenger and Hank just letting it slide as an accident. I don't think that came off well.
Henry Hill is offline   Reply With Quote