Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)
View Single Post
post #70 of (permalink) Old 10-23-2011, 07:19 PM
brian8448
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
Really? I would say the shows main strength is the lengths it takes to make both its characters and arena seem as realistic as possible within the realms of the story it is trying to tell. Obviously every tv show has farfetched moments but I would argue that Breaking Bad is one of the least guilty programmes as far as that matter is concerned.
I don't mean what actually happens, I'm talking more about how Jesse and Walt act/interact that lost believability to me for a lot of Season 2 and 3. I mean how reckless Jesse would be with his life on the line at times and Walt being as much of a loose cannon/gangster at times just didn't seem true to their characters. This last season still had some of it but the basic plot was so intense and engrossing it didn't matter to me.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome