Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2011, 01:25 AM   #463 (permalink)
AntMan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

AntMan AntMan AntMan AntMan
Default Re: ROH on SBG Discussion Thread

I thought ROH was pretty good tonight. I like how they're building the tag team title match for Final Battle. The Briscoes are the best tag team act in wrestling besides Beer Money, who are probably breaking up soon. They have personality and are characters. ROH needs a little bit more of that in my opinion; guys who can work, but also have something extra. That's why I hope ROH brings Colt Cabana back soon, because that dude is funny and he's a solid worker. As much as I enjoy watching Davey, Eddie, and Roddy at times none of them should be the face of ROH. Those guys don't have an it factor.

They're best hope is that one of the former ROH guys like Joe or AJ leave TNA because they're former world champions and you can put them in main event mix right away. That's a much better option than bringing in a guy like MVP, The Pope, or JoMo and making them the face because they're former world champions with strong ties to Ring of Honor.

Last edited by AntMan : 10-23-2011 at 01:27 AM.
AntMan is offline   Reply With Quote