Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2011, 01:44 AM   #67 (permalink)
eddiefan
Little Poppa Pump

eddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friendseddiefan needs to make some friends
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Character-Can't really pick between Walt and Jesse. Walt getting more evil is the focus of the show and Cranston has done a perfect job with the character so far. But Jesse stood out more in season 4 and Aaron Paul is nailing every scene he is in now. Gus gets a mention too since we got to know a lot more about history and he turned out to be a brilliant character.

Season-I'm going to say season 4 right now because it was recent but I have enjoyed every season of this show.

Episode-Also very hard to pick but I will go with One Minute because of that parking lot scene. I was stoned out of my mind when I first saw it and I was freaking out just as much as Hank during that scene.

Moment-Again since season 4 is fresh on my mind, I'll pick the final scene of Crawl Space. Seeing Walt in full panic mode was great. Also like Jesse's AA meeting in Problem Dog. Could see just how much pain he was in because of that Gale hit.

Humor-All the scenes with Saul have me cracking up. My favorite line from him was "That's what the kids these days call an epic fail" when Walt asked him to hire a hitman to take out Gus.